Weak.

I am weak.
I have my failures and my short comings.
I cry myself to sleep over the stupidist things.
I get defensive before the drop of a hat.
I over value my own words and experiences.
I to easily  feel unwanted and excluded.
I always need to seem like I'm in control.
I'm not always in control.
I compare myself and fall even shorter.
I cant do this alone, I am too weak. 
But I have hope.

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!
~2 Corinthians 12:9~

Comments

Popular Posts