LIFE...

The lamb was struggling to find it's feet. Constantly tripping itself up on its unbalanced legs. Smiling to myself, I knew this was the miricle of new life. Yet as I watched this new born take it first few steps, my mind wander about 3 hours earlier. Another life struggling to keep on its feet. This goat was fighting, fighting until its end. What is life?  

Such a question, one that I dont pretend to know all the answers to either. But to me life is found in the simple living and breathing.  Its every moment, wake and asleep. Its beauty found in the simple everyday tasks, the ones I seem to skim over. Life is found in every second. I'm not saying to live every moment as your last. But remember you can choose to make each moment memorable or you can let It slip past. Why not live cheerfully?  Actually,  why not just live?

As a book devourer, I love a good memorable story. I want my life to be the best story I know. How can I live a life worth writing? God is gonna be the author.

Comments

Popular Posts