Show~Off

Confession: I talk to myself. A lot. Sometimes even out loud.

Me 1: Is everything just for show?

Me 2: What do you mean?

Me 1: Why do you blog? Is it to seem like you have it all together? Maybe to seem witty or smart? Could this just be to show off? Can you honestly say this blogging buisness isn't a cry for attention?

Me 2: Maybe when I started, I dont know. It could have been for views. Maybe when I started I created my blog for the world.

Me 1: But?

Me 2: But now... Now I honestly dont even care if the only person who reads this happens to be an 60 year old wrinkly version of me. Cos, let me tell you something.

Me 1: Ok, what?

Me 2: This blog, these words, are a process of self discovery.  Its me, Truly.



Well I'm a typical story, right? White girl goes to some foreign country and "finds herself". But its true. There has been a heck of a lot of self discovery since I left home.

I guess thats how life goes. As you live,  you do actually discover who you are. For me my blog is just a record of those small discoveries. One day I will look back and laugh at my attempt to be witty and my awful lack of proper grammar.

I'm discovering myself, this blog is just the journey. 

Stick around for a ride?

Comments

  1. There are definitely others watching you discover yourself. Well done for attempting to document it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts