Revalation.

Warning: I just cant contain this.

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. 
Psalm 130:5

I have heard it said that if you bite off too much you will choke. That's the way thoughts go too. If you think about too much at once you will choke. You will create unnessesery feelings. You won't find peace if you let everything crowd your mind.

But today's revalation? It is simply this. Questions don't have to be answered as soon as they are asked. It's ok not to rush things, to let time be the answers. It's even ok to let someone else ask and receive the answer. Besides. All i need to know is God is by my side and that everything is all right between us. That is righteousness. That is my hope.

'Peace isnt the absence of something, but the presence of someone.' 
~Tim Pearce

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts