~ M O N G O L I A ~

As outreach approached we had the word of fire.
As we start we now have the word of life.
But through it all I have had the word that God is my strength.
He is my comfort, and my shield.

I got this in a text from one of the most amazing guys I know just before flying out of Sydney.

"It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.
33 
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights.
34 
He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 
You make your saving help my shield,
    and your right hand sustains me;
    your help has made me great.
36 
You provide a broad path for my feet,
    so that my ankles do not give way."
(Pslam 18:32-36)

God is who I need to gain my endurance from.  There will be some times coming up where I just don't feel it. Wether thats lack of energy, sickness or even just plain don't want to be away from home, the word I have is just to trust and rest in God. He will guard my heart and looking after me through these weeks. He is my protection. He is my comfort. He is my energy.

"He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and
 teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may
 present everyone fully mature in Christ. 
To this end I strenuously contend with all the 
energy Christ so powerfully works in me."
(Colossians 1:28-29)

We come singing his praise.
We come in his power.
That is enough for me.

Bless your cotton socks. 

Comments

Popular Posts