Do you love him?

There are some people in my life I look at and wonder:

“Do they love him, or the idea of him?”


Now I don’t mean to sound all judgemental but seriously, there have to be ‘couples’ around you where you question that too. All they seem to care about is having someone there, not who is there. As long as they have a guy to turn to (or a girl) lifes gonna be good! 

But shouldn’t you only be loved for you? Not for the idea of you? I know I don’t want to be loved because someone wants to have someone... I would much rather be loved because of who I am. I dont want to be asking myself if I'm what they love, not the idea of me.

Just a short post, but I wanted to ask... Are you in love with the idea of having someone? Or are you really in love with that person for who they are? 

Comments

Popular Posts