Childhood Bucket List!

My birthday is only around the corner and that means its only 385 days till I am legally an adult. Ok wow, where has my life gone? Haha. But when I realised this I decided to create a list of things to do after my 17th before my 18th. This is my Childhood Bucket List.


1.      26 New Recipes
2.      Have a Starbucks Coffee
3.      Take a Road Trip
4.      Actually Watch Star Wars
5.      Eat a Krispy Kreme
6.      40 New Books
7.      Sidewalk Chalk day
8.      Go to a concert
9.      Cute Lil Sis and Me Day
10.  Go to the Art Gallery
11.  Make my own Notebook
12.  Design and Make an Outfit
13.  Try a Corn Dog
14.  Write a 2000 Word Story
15.  Learn to Surf (again)
16.  Knit a Scarf
17.  Buy a Random Stranger’s Coffee’
18.  Make Green Eggs and Ham
19.  Bus Hop to Nowhere and Back
20.  Sell my Art to a Stranger
21.  Go to the Drive-Ins
22.  Learn 15 New Words
23.  Take a Photo Everyday
24.  Compose a Song
25.  Learn How to Use a Hulla-Hoop
26.  Paint a Canvas
27.  Draw a Picture a Week AT LEAST
28.  Donate Blood
29.  Play Hide and Seek in IKEA
30.  Walk 30 Ks in a Day
31.  Have a Disney Princess Marathon
32.  Wear a Top that says Life, Hand  Out Lemons
33.  Watch the Midnight Showing of a Movie
34. Make a Cardboard Cubby
35.  Walk on my hands!
36.  Paint Fight
37.  Get Random Coloured Hair Tips
38.  Write a Letter To a Living Hero
39.  Decorate a Pair of Canvas Shoes
40.  Do the Time Warp across the Time Zones
41.  Get To Know Someone’s Story
42.  Only Speak in Quotes for a Day
43.  Sleep On a Roof
44.  Human Bowling
45.  Learn to Hip-Hop
46.  Drive a Jet Ski
47.  Travel Overseas
48.  Plant a Tree
49.  Ride 40 Ks in a Day
50.  Cliff Dive 


So here goes, my last year as a child. Before I get old, loose my hair, wind up living with cats and cant see past my own nose, and while my nose can smell, my ears can hear and my hips are cracking-lacking heres 50 things to do. Lets go! :D

God bless ya everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts