Transition.

tran·si·tion  (trn-zshn, -ssh-) noun
1. Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another. 
I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like I'm caught in a time of constant transitions. Passing through my days in transit. I've left one stage behind but the other seems so far away. This isn't just because I've finished my YWAM course. 

Think about it, I have 21 days of childhood left. I'm in a progressional shift of growth. There's a transition between being a kid and being a woman. Somewhere between the two is a place where I seem to lie.

Moving back home to Nairne from Newie is a big transition. I've gotten use to and familiar with this town. With beaches just down the road, countless beautiful cafes, not to even mention the community Newie holds, Nairne will seem so different.

Applying for jobs,  this is scary stuff. Working in a whole new field of life, nothing to do with coffees and cakes. Altering my "profession". 

And yes, my study is in a massive transition. I'm going back to being an external, self motivated, student. 

So what is the point of this post? To remind myself its ok to take time. I dont have to rush these changes in my life, they have a set course that is already playing out. But today is time that can be used dancing, drawing, eating and just living. 

Times of transitions can be like an escalator. They move along on their own or you can rush through them. Today, I'm going to sit down on my step and take a moment to smile, breath and live.

Comments

Popular Posts