Thoughts

I've been walking in a world of my own, lost in my thoughts. Trapped between the questions and the answers.

Let me tell ya, train rides for 36 hours make you think. Among games and games of Scum and Idiot, I had the reality of these next two weeks hit me. DTS is coming to an end. I'm going to have to face real life again.

As I lie down in the summer warmth, the taste of Mango lingering on my lips, the sights of China meeting me eyes, I get lost again. This is my life. I'm just sitting in some distant country, surrounded by new sounds and sights. When did eating donkey become normal?

People warned me that DTS sucks you in. People told me I'd never settle again after it. But even if I do settle, am I meant to?

Maybe I wasnt truly settled before, its just now I notice. Maybe I've always wanted to do something more, just now I see why. Maybe I'm meant to be someone who's wandering, not just wondering.

All I know about the call God has on my life is that its impossible and unpredictable.  I cant do it alone, I need him. Each day on outreach I remember that.

Everyone is called to reach the world, yet am I called to just one place?

Comments

Popular Posts