Home.

Shutout to Dennis. Ta gatzo bain. Without 3am chill seshes With That bloke, I'd have gotten a lot more sleep.
He made me think.

"How do you feel about going home?"

Honestly? I'm kinda scared. What's it going to be like? Will my own mother Recognize me? Besides, icts going to be weird living in first world again. Not to mention walking down the mall without having 37 Asians snapping a picture.


The thing about DTS? Your in a safe little world away from life. Sure, there's social media and Google, yet you really are in a different world.

Maybe it was the 3 am feels, but I dunno. 

Coming home, I'm imagining it's gonna be like amnesia. Everyone remembers 2014 but me. Am I ready to leave the little bubble around me that has formed these last few months? Am I ready for life?

Just a few thoughts are floating round this ginger head. I'm just guess its the aftermath of the world is taking me. That or living of under three hours of sleep in the last 41 hours.

Comments

Popular Posts