July, July, July...

Well July is here, and this post is a few days late... But meh! Enjoy it anyway! :)

This is the month I'm starting my Childhood Bucket List. I plan to kick it off with a fair decent start, but not until the 12th (Well, I have to be 17!)

But nonetheless, what I plan to do this month follows;

1.      2 New Recipes
If I do a new recipe each fortnight I will break the 26 easily, so I need two for July. Woop Woop!
  
2.      3 New Books 
I dont not mean kiddies books either. 3 novels should be easy for 18 days! 6 days each, right? The hard part will be choosing what to write.

3.      Start designing an outfit
I say start, because if I am going to make this, I will want something I really like and am going to be wearing! 

4.      Learn A New Word
Only one? Well, to learn it I need to use it in everyday life. So one will be enough ths time. 

5.      Human Bowling
What even is this? Well, you'll see... ;) 
Im doing this on the 17th!

6.      Compose a Song
I'm going to compose a song for the youtube channel I have JUST started with Violet. The real need is finding the guts to perform it... Haha

7.      Take a Photo Everyday 
Starting with the July #blimeycowphotoaday challenge! 

8.      Draw a Picture a Week AT LEAST
This one is going to be ongoing for the next year! Get keen for a full sketch book!


So thats what I have planned for this month so far. You never know, I may cross of more! But for now, I do believe that is enough for 18 days.


Have you got any plans for July?? 


Comments

Popular Posts