YWAM in 3...2...1...

In just under two hours I will be one of 50 people starting their DTS in Newcastle. Those 50 people will make up three groups and I am going to be part of the Summer Classic DTS. For more information click here.

But I wanted to just download some of my feelings towards this new adventure. The question I have been asked over and over again is "How are you feeling (towards YWAM)?"

Honestly, I dont know how I am expected to feel and I dont know how I will feel later in the week. I dont even know how I expected myself to feel. But what I do feel is so keen for God. Keen for the adventure he has planned for me! But I am also scared like heckles. Who knows where this will take me... And I dont feel prepared for it. I am only 17, a child still. I guess, I just feel small because I know how big this is.

Up till last night, I had no idea how many people I would actually be living with, knowing now that it will be 50 or over. To me that is just crazy! I'm use to 5! I havent shared a room since I was 13 and now I will be living with up to three other girls (who I havent even met) in one room. Its just a big change.It is safe to say I am no longer in my 'comfort zone' but from now on, I will have to put myself out there constantly. But hey, I am looking forward to it.


Comments

Popular Posts