Ready for God

I asked a friend if he thought I was ready for the step I am taking with YWAM. His reply hit me...

'Is anyone ever ready for God?'

How many times in life and we faced with things we dont feel ready for? I dont know about you guys, but i have had plenty of times i dont feel like I am enough or even that I am ready for a certain situation. But hey, even if it is like the time I was 12 and didnt feel ready for youth for the first time, and that I dont feel quite ready and prepared for the next 6 months, God seems to always have my back. I may not be ready for God, but God is ready for me. The thought that keeps hitting me at the moment is, this is my last week in the little safety zone of 'Hills Life Naomi Lee Style'. This is the last week I am spending under my parents roof, last time I am sitting in the same pew a church, last week where I feel completely comfortable and safe in my routine.

I dont know whats ahead of me, all I know is four letters. Y. W. A. M. And i can rely on the the fact God is sovereign and knows exactly where my life is heading with all of this. I dont know where over seas I will be, but I know God will be using my time there. Am I ready for this? I dont entirely know. But thats ok, cos God is all ready by my side and no matter what may hit me, he will be holding my hand.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts