Testimonies

I believe that everybody has their own testimony. Not only one, but that we all have different testimony from different life stages. When I think about my life I can point out things that have shaped who I am today, they are my testimony. I have the testimony of fantastic grandparents who encourage my love of God and who were praying for me everyday. Some early memories of Granddad and Nanna contain them reading God word together and praying. I remember my Grandma and Grandpa sharing a similar passion for God. I have the testimony of loosing my grandma to cancer and what came from that. I have the testimony of finding myself and growing into myself in a way. I am currently living the testimony of trusting God with my future.

Just a short note today, but there's a few people around who say "But I dont have a testimony". Everyone has a testimony, it may not be the sex, drugs and alcohol story but God will have his own way of using it!
God Bless,
Naomi

Comments

Popular Posts