Ok, so wow.

The title sums up the last few days in my life, ahaha. Since the last post I managed to do, I have been working about 40 hours a week while trying to balance study and just life really. I've been a bit run down cos of it., but I'm getting there!
Why was I working 40 hours? Cos I needed to cover my friend and co worker after she burnt herself. My hours should drop down a bit in about two weeks. But on the upside, working so much is helping me save for YWAM! And I needed the money to buy a new car as The Pug blew her engine in so many words. Now I have Victor the Vector. :D I can finally start driving with magnitude and direction ;) hehehe.


Now, thats all down I also want to point this out.
YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME OVER 1000 VIEWS! :D
This make me immensely happy for some reason. So thank you :3
Give yourself a pat on the back!


Oh and its August! So Catch up for bucket list time:
I have read 3 (or is it 4) books, so thats a start on the 40. I have also cooked 3 new recipes and composed somehwat of a song. I kept up the photo and day and the picture a week as well! But sadly Human bowling has fallen through... Time to be inventive and find a new way to do it! I also havent designed an outfit.. But I did draw my own top!

So yeah, theres a pretty random blog there... Haha. But to end it, I do want to have a little thing somewhat serious to say.

One thing that God has been showing me in my life at the moment is that we dont have to try and face life alone. I have been amazed at how much people care, when you are willing to let them. So often in life the easiest way seems to be a brave face and a smile. But the whole idea of community is that we arent alone. To me community is living life together, and that means sharing what is your life with other people. If you are frustrated at something thats going on, tell someone. If you are happy, share the joy! If you really need a dnm and a hug, find a friend. Also, dont be afraid to tell someone you love them and are proud of them. Or even that you just appreciate them!
 I can say that people keep surprising me, offering cars and ears, and from now on I will try to be surprising to them too. We all deserve a friend, someone willing to listen. But we all need to be that friend too. When life is lived with others, then I think you can say it has been lived. :)

God Bless :)

Comments

Popular Posts