Church Family

So I'm being stalked by a friend who said I haven't posted recently enough. Shout out to you, ya numchuck ;) But interestingly enough, I was thinking about posting soon anyway, yet it shall only be short, sorry...

I have been attending my home church for nearing 10 years. I see them as my family, yes. But I am also getting this uneasy stirring in my spirit about where I am at with them. The reality is, to some in the church I will never grow up but always been the blonde bombshell that attended Sunday School week in and week out. This kinda sucks. It means that I feel like I am too young, I have even been told I am too young, for paths that God seems to be leading me down. So yeah, these guys are my family, but eventually a kid grows up and finds their own way in the world, right? 


Comments

Popular Posts