YWAM feels

A lot of people have made comments about how surreal the idea of YWAM and moving is! And yeah, for sure it is a surreal feeling, knowing Im going. But there is also this immense fear building inside me.

I am scared on one account to leave. I have spent 17 years working out where I am with everyone here, and even then I am still rather unsure at times! This house is the only house I have ever lived in. My family have made it a home. I actually, for the most, love my job as well. I work with some of the best people I could ever ask for. My church is a community and I'm starting to reach out into other communities too. I have a fantastic dance school with a team (or two) or girls who I really don't want to have to leave behind.  I'm not just scared about leaving though... I'm also scared about coming back. Where will all the relationships I have with people now be after I've been gone for 6 months? I mean, I'll hardly be an unchanged person.

At the moment my life seems so full of uncertainties and things I thought may last, seem to be fading, ending or just beginning. I have started to trust God a little more already purely because I see how much I shall have to rely on him next year. He is the one thing that wont be changing, except that I shall be closer to him. For that, I can not express how grateful I am!

Comments

Popular Posts