Genuine.

I'm sitting here watching She's the Man, its made me think.

You know those people who just seem fake? Those people who you never know where they really stand?

Now lets shift focus. You know those people who just seem genuine? They let you know they care. You feel a million bucks around them. They remember the small details and just seem to go out of their way to care for others?

I've decided something. I really want to be the real deal. I want to be able to stand up for everything I do and say. I want to be someone who is known for being genuine. I am prepared for the accountability.

I forget that people read my words, I forget that people see my actions. But that shouldn't matter. I shouldn't just say this for you.

I know I am far from being exceptional at this thing called life. Which just means that I still have a lot of work to do. This is my next step. Making sure I am face value, prepared to stand up for my words and actions. 

Comments

Popular Posts